Long's Peak

Long's Peak
I can't wait to go back.

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

It's about time I start blogging!

Welcome to my blog! I'm signed up for the fall semester at Missouri Western State University where I plan on getting my Associates in Business. I work at Pizza Hut as a delivery driver and moonlight as an Upper Room Watchman. - This is my life - working, school and kick'n it with my homies!
I'm currently getting geared up for the upcoming climb of Long's Peak in Rocky Mountain National Park. I'm totally pumped for this trip!
To my friends in Denver I say, "Be patient with me." And to everyone else I say, "Let's get with it here folks!" My blog is finally here!

1 comment:

The Hosh said...

are you going to have any time to come down and see us? If not, I may have to journey up to good ole Estes... Oh and thank you for bloggin!