Long's Peak

Long's Peak
I can't wait to go back.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Intentionally Intentional

I have had a great last few months. God has been really dealing with me about some really great and hard subjects. Which is beautiful because its been a while...
Any subject that comes to my attention whether from a friend pointing it out, or the Holy Spirit showing it to me, or just of my own realization, I realize that living with a habit of intentional action is the answer. When I goof up it seems to be mostly out of moments where the spirit is not loud or at the forefront of my thought, and I am just going through life lackadaisically. I find that the more time I spend in solitude and silence the easier it becomes to be intentional during the mundane.
"Love the Lord your God with all of your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind... ...Love your neighbor as yourself" This cannot be accomplished in the least without an intense and intentional state of mind. So my prayer today is that The Holy Spirit would guide me in constant understanding of how my action, or lack thereof, will help or hurt the goal found in this scripture.
I love Jesus with everything I am. Now, I am working on getting everything I am to love Jesus.

No comments: